Graphic design is art with a purpose. It covers creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols or even words. Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving.
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving using one or more of typography, photography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. They use typography, visual arts and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. Common uses of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), wayfinding or environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging and signage. Graphic design is art with a purpose. It covers creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols or even words. It is visual communication.
1. No.1 Quality training provider in Geeta Colony, East Delhi at an affordable price
2. We provide video recording sessions of graphic Designing Training
3. Latest Software Modules Training and according to the current industrial requirements
4. We provide 100% Placement Assistance to the trainee
5. Our team is of certified expert trainers having 5+ years of experience, currently working with Top MNCs.
6. The Best thing is that candidates can take flexible time slot and payments as EMI, cash or etc.
7. Provide free demo classes, seminars, career counselling, study materials, e-books etc.
8. Access to Tally Authored Content
9. Recognized as Best graphic designing institute in Geeta Colony
The course is designed to prepare you for Entry & Advance Level Job Roles in the field of Accounts & Finance. The course is a right blend of theory and practice ensuring student teacher engagement throughout the course. Topics include Fundamental & Principle of Accounts, Accounting Features & Implementation, Foreign Exchange Fluctuation, Budget & Control, Bill Wise Details & Interest Calculation, Cost Centre & Category, Job Costing, Manufacturing Journal, Banking Features, Other Features of Tally, Inventory Features, Data Sharing, Security Control, Report Mining, Taxation & Tax-Returns and Payroll. Prerequisite: The course is perfect for absolute beginners. Having basic accounting knowledge is helpful.
© 2020 Mass Computer Centre. All rights reserved | Design by W3layouts.